One of my favorite things to make starting in about April or May are these chicken lettuce wraps. If you’re familiar with PF Changs Restaurants, then you’ve likely had these before. Naturally I found a recipe via Pinterest, and then have made my own adaptations over time to bring you these Chicken Lettuce Wraps. These have the most amazing flavor and perfect amount of crunch. It is such a great spring or summer meal! Be sure to pin it for later!
- 1lb ground chicken
- 1T Olive oil
- 2T Minced garlic
- ¼ C Soy Sauce
- 1/4 C Hoison Sauce
- 8 oz. Can of Water Chestnuts
- 1 bundle Green onion (chopped)
- 1/2 C Yellow onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Head of butter lettuce
- Brown the ground chicken with olive oil.
- Add in garlic, soy sauce, hoison sauce, water chestnuts, green onion and yellow onion.
- Take head of lettuce, stem side down and slam on counter. This will loosen the lettuce to more easily come off into slices
- Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce and wrap up!
Serve with brown rice and egg rolls and you have an entire meal in less than an hour!
Check out some of my other fave recipes here too!