THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY CAMERON’S COFFEE. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE BRANDS THAT SUPPORT THIS BLOG!
I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for a tasty and easy breakfast that I can make ahead of time for myself to eat on the fly or to feed the kiddos. I came across this easy recipe for chocolate chip banana muffins recently from Simply Home Cooked and adapted it slightly to fit our needs. These are great for freezing and enjoying later too!
Another major win with this recipe is it has chocolate in it so it pairs PERFECTLY with Cameron’s NEW Dark Chocolate Mocha Blend! Chocolate + coffee = the perfect pairing! The sweet and indulgent taste of this new blend is delish! It comes in ground form so it’s perfect for brewing at home! Cameron’s Coffee is our favorite coffee is our go to at home brew. Learn more here!
Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffin Ingredients
- 12 Tablespoons Butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup golden brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Mix melted butter, both sugars, and vanilla together using an electric or hand mixer for approximately 1 minute.
- Mash the ripe bananas together in a bowl.
- Add both eggs and the mashed bananas to the butter, sugar, and vanilla mixture. Beat together on a medium speed.
- Sift the remaining dry ingredients together: flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and sea salt. Add to the batter and continue mixing on medium speed.
- Slowly add the chocolate chips to the batter while continuing to mix.
- My fave part…line your muffin tin with cute cupcake liners and fill each one to the top. You will have enough batter to fill 12 tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container and eat within 1 week (refrigerated). Freeze for up to 3 months.
That’s it! Be sure to enjoy with a cup of Cameron’s Dark Chocolate Mocha Blend!