THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY HUDSONVILLE ICE CREAM. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE BRANDS THAT SUPPORT THIS BLOG!
Hard to believe another year has almost come and gone, right?! We are getting ready to ring in 2022 with some dear friends that we celebrate with each year. The kids play, the adults eat (and drink) and everything is merry! It’s low-key and I love it. I decided to make things a little more festive this year with these easy champagne ice cream floats! Follow along and make some for your own shin-dig this year! This is one the kids can get in on too (minus the alcohol of course). NOTE: I originally saw this recipe via The Venue Report, but have adapted it slightly to make it my own!
Champagne Ice Cream Float Ingredients & Serveware
- 1 bottle of champagne or prosecco (or sparkling grape juice for the kids!)
- 1 48 oz. carton Hudsonville SuperScoop Ice cream (or one of your other favorite Hudsonville flavors)
- Assortment of sprinkles
- 2 Cups melted white chocolate chips
- Sugar ice cream cones (for the kids)
- Ice cream scooper
- Champagne or coupe glasses (mine were a wedding gift, but love these)!
- Bowl (for melting white chocolate chips) – make sure it’s a large enough dish to fully place the rim of your glass into it.
Follow these simple steps to make your own champagne ice cream floats!
Ok friends, this recipe could not be easier! And who doesn’t love breaking out some of your glassware you don’t get to use that often?!
- Follow the instructions on the package for melting your white chocolate chips.
- Dip the rim of each glass into the melted chocolate chips. You may have to roll the rim of the glass to make sure you get the chocolate all the way around the glass.
- If you’re doing this with the kiddos, now is when you want to dip the cones as well!
- Begin shaking your choice of sprinkles on the glasses (and cones). I did this directly over the bowl of melted chocolate chips to make for easier clean up.
- Scoop two scoops of ice cream into each of the glasses. Hudsonville SuperScoop is a fun colorful ice cream with a blend of luscious swirls of thick, creamy Black Cherry, Blue Moon, and classic Vanilla. Perfect for this New Years Eve treat!
- Begin to pour the desired amount of champagne or prosecco over each glass of ice cream. You could use sparkling grape juice for the kids too if they want to join in on the fun!
- Pop, fizz, clink – ENJOY!
That is really all there is to it my friends! All the festive you can handle in under 15 minutes! My kind of treat! We love incorporating Hudsonville Ice Cream into recipes in this house. Be sure to check out some of our other favorite ice cream recipes here! Be sure to look for Hudsonville Ice Cream in your area too!