One of the many things that I enjoy about working from home is being able to make better lunch choices. These smoked salmon cream cheese cucumber bites are a super simple lunch option or appetizer idea for your next party.
In a quest to find some simple, healthier options that are sugar free, dairy free and gluten free, I came across this recipe and made it for lunch. It wasn’t filling enough alone, so I added some plantain chips on the side.
This recipe is cost friendly too! For $20 you can make a pretty + healthy appetizer for your next party! Instructions are below. Enjoy!
Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Cucumber Bites
- 1 Cucumber sliced
- Dairy Free Cream Cheese
- Smoked Salmon Slices
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Slice cucumber into slices
- Place a smear of cream cheese on each cucumber
- Put a piece or two of salmon on top of each cream cheese smear
- Sprinkle Everything But The Bagel as desired
Be sure to check out all of my other fave recipes here!