On a recent trip to Target, I decided to quickly scope out some of the new spring arrivals. I tried on several things, but these 10 Target dresses for spring were my favorites! Side note, my Target is being remodeled so hopefully the next try on I do from there will have cool, updated fitting rooms! ALSO, as part of this try on, I’m doing a fun giveaway with three other ladies over on Instagram! Make sure you’re following all of us there to be entered! One winner will be chosen on Friday 2/14/20!
Spring Dresses from Target
- I love t-shirt dresses! This one from Universal Thread is a lilac color (but comes in several other colors too)! I am wearing a size small.
2. Tie dye seems to be everywhere right now. This long sleeve baby doll is the perfect style for transitioning into spring! I am wearing a size small. The brand is Wild Fable, and in my experience it seems as though you need to always size up.
3. Are you noticing a trend?? I love casual dresses that I can easily throw on with sneakers OR dress up with a pair of sandals or block heels too! This is another one by Wild Fable (wearing a small) and available in other colors / prints too!
4. Puff sleeves are another fave detail of mine lately! This dress is by Wild Fable, and I’m wearing a small. I plan to wear it with little booties!
5. Universal Thread always has such great, Madewell-like pieces! I am wearing this midi dress in an XS, but it was way too tight in the chest. Size up!
6. Another Wild Fable find! It also comes in a rust color and I love the mock turtleneck detail. I am wearing the small.
7. There are so many great skirts right now! I love how these can really bring some options to your closet. Dress it up or way down (like this) with a graphic tee! I can’t find this exact midi skirt but I linked a similar one!
8. Another dress that I can’t seem to find online yet…ugh! I am wearing an XS here, however it was too tight so I’d size up.
9. The A New Day line at Target always has very quality dresses. I am wearing an XS in this one. I probably wouldn’t wear these shoes with it, but that’s what I had on when shopping haha!
10. This was by far the dress I felt myself in, but it’s not online yet! It is by Universal Thread and I’m wearing an XS.
Tie Dye Midi Dress (not online yet)
Women’s Spring Arrivals from Target
Besides all of the spring dresses, I found a few other everyday pieces too.
Tie Dye Tee (this exact top not online, linked a similar version)
A lightweight button up fleece with fun spring colors! I am wearing the small.
A pop of color with this sweater (it comes in other colors too)…wearing the XS.
Home Decor Finds from Target
I am constantly switching up decor in my home and changing things around. I love that I can count on Target for affordable finds that keep things fresh!
Looking for more outfit inspo? Check out these new arrivals from Evereve! Be sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter too!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.